- Communication Mode: IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee/SmartRoom).
- Unlike common smart door peepholes, which need display screen to co-work, Wulian door guardian is a hybrid of traditional door peephole and smart camera.
- When used as door bell, users can receive visiting info even far away from home via phones and can view video to check who is coming. Users can also have the freedom to choose whether to receive visiting info under “Leave-Home Mode” or “Security Mode”.
- Smart camera: professional security camera, 120 ° wide angle; 100W HD pixels; support remote check and
video talk; once receiving visiting info, users can choose video talk or voice intercom.
- Night vision: 120°infrared light compensation; Can be used in dark nights.
- Motion detection: take video recording for 10s when unknown people approach within 2 meters; Push
monitoring video into mobile phone immediately.
- Low power consumption and ultra-long battery life which is 3-10 times longer than common smart door peepholes.
- High strength zinc alloy cover, smooth and wear resistant; Compression casting, solid and durable.
- Power Parameter: DC 4.2V
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery
- Standby Current: ＜333μA
- Networking Mode: WiFi
- Image Quality: 720P
- Detecting Range: Sector Domain (3m in front of the probe)
- Infrared Night Vision: Support
- Installation Method: Fix by screws or 3M rubber
- Working Temperature/Humidity: -10℃~+45℃/≤95%RH (noncondensing)
- Material & Color: Zinc Alloy+ABS+PC, Rose Gold
- Packing Dimensions (L*W*H): 294*119*82 (mm)
- Gross Weight: 1110g